Wednesday, April 5, 2017

You Need Good Friday Before You Get Easter

So I am a little down today, a few mild drawbacks have left me feeling unsure and a little upset. I know life isn't supposed to be easy, and we need challenges to make us stronger. But I just wish, for once, that my life could go smoothly.

But who knows, maybe that's one of the reasons we have Lent. I was pouting on my way out today to do some errands, and I turned on EWTN radio. I can't remember if it was Women of Grace, but anyway...one of the things the host said was, "We need to have Good Friday before we have Easter" and she started talking about how our struggles can lead to bigger and better things. It was kind of funny, because I really, really needed to hear that.

God is funny like that.

Don't give up. Easter's on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment